Friday, August 21, 2009

my lunch - tomato and corn chowder

The first time I did Nutrisystem, I let the system pick out the "favorites"  - and I didn't like half of them (add water for scrambled eggs, icky soyburger patties).  So this time I picked out all the meals and I gravitated to the canned goods that just needed to be microwaved. 

So this is my lunch... tomato & corn chowder.  Peeling back the pull tab lid, it brings me back to my childhood when I would ocassionally buy "food" out of the spinning vending machine located in the hospital cafeteria.  Then place it in the Radarange (remember, memories)

Anyways, this time pulling the top off also reminded me more of fancy feast cat food.

This tasted more like vegetarian chili than corn chowder.  It's okay, I think the key with Nutrisystem food is that it is high in fiber which makes it harder to eat (too heavy tasting) but makes me fuller throughout the day.

bon appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment