Thursday, August 27, 2009

BRUNCH: Chicken with Noodles

Ran out of the house this morning and so didn't have time to pick up a lovely Nutrisystem chococlate chip scone for breakfast (I'd rather skip breakfast than eat that thing - so I guess either way it accomplishes the goal). 

Around 10:30am when I got back from the meeting I was hungry.  no mere little lunch was going to suffice, so I decided to have a hearty brunch which in my Nutrisystem world means: "eat a dinner entree"

I selected the chicken with noodles entree. I have noticed a common characteristic of Nutrisystem "noodle" dishes - they are only about one degree of thickness away from soup.  Though they are presented in a lovely, black plastic tray/plate, it really is a thick soup with bits of meat and some bits of soggy pasta (like the pasta found in Campbells chicken noodle soup). 

oh, and I have to confess...  my brunch also included a Nutrisystem golden pound cake - a lovely Twinkie-like baked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment