Friday, August 28, 2009

LUNCH: Chicken a la king

This is lunch today, Chicken a la king.  Honestly this looked and tasted like all the other Chicken noodles dishes.  I have now finished one week of Nutrisystem and I am getting tired of the food - the taste, the smell and the texture.

I skipped lunch this morning because I couldn't bring myself to eat the breakfast, and lunch was also a struggle.  Nutrisystem definitely "wires" me not to enjoy eating anymore.

Having read the recent article in Time magazine about how weight is controlled by what you eat and not by exercise, I am testing that out with this Nutrisystem diet.  I am usually a very athletic and active person - but since starting this diet, I have yet to go the gym but have lost a few pounds already (3 1/2lbs).

No comments:

Post a Comment