Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BRUNCH: Homestyle chicken noodles with gravy AND Weigh-In

Today I skipped breakfast AGAIN chose a dinner entree for "brunch."  This time Homestyle Chicken Noodles with Gravy.  This tastes exactly the same as the Chicken A La King and the Chicken and Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables.  I mean EXACTLY.  Edible in a Campbell's Chunky Soup sort of way. (by the way, Chipotle Tabasco ROCKs; it adds a little more kick to the otherwise bland, processed Nutrisystem food).

So it's been over a week now that I have been on Nutrisystem.  It's been a tumultuous 10 days as I have been sick for 3 days and had a binge day this past Saturday with homemade ice cream, stout cupcakes, etc... 

But the results are in...  I am down about 4 pounds and I don't think about eating all the time.  So pretty good.  I think a lot of it is initial water weight, so we'll see how we do next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment